Saturday, September 17, 2011



I've never talked make up before but these finds are too sweet to not share.
 I'm a girl on a budget so I always try to find inexpensive (not cheap) makeup that is darn close to the ridiculously expensive.  I made a Walgreens/CVS run and saw this Wet n Wild eyeshadow set.  The set is only $4.99 and the colors are gorgeous.  They're incredible creamy and had to rub quite a bit to wash it off.  These colors are an easy $15 each at Mac.  Second, I've always wanted to try a tinted lip balm because lipstick seemed too much for school, but I never seemed to find a color that wasn't frosty. This balm. Let me tell you about this balm. This balm is THE lip balm.  It lasts a good three hours and held on even after a couple of drinks.  You can find it on sale at Walgreens for $6.  I got it in Plum.  
So, get yo steals on.